A Message to Santa Cruz people

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Neeek
Knight-Baron

A Message to Santa Cruz people

Post by Neeek »

Heyas.

My family has, well, a private park over near Pasa Tiempo, and I'm having a party there on June 10th to celebrate a bunch of different things (I finally graduated! Hooray! I got into law school! Hooray! It's my birthday! Hooray!). Anyone who wants to come is invited. If *you* want to come, PM me and I'll send you directions.

Nick
User3
Prince

Re: A Message to Santa Cruz people

Post by User3 »

Neeek at [unixtime wrote:1149147712[/unixtime]]Heyas.

My family has, well, a private park over near Pasa Tiempo, and I'm having a party there on June 10th to celebrate a bunch of different things (I finally graduated! Hooray! I got into law school! Hooray! It's my birthday! Hooray!). Anyone who wants to come is invited. If *you* want to come, PM me and I'll send you directions.

Nick

Neeek/Nick, I have no idea who the hell you are in real life, but congratulations. From what I've heard that's no small achievement.

Hopefully once they make you into an Arcanoloth, you'll remember that even among the 'loths there can be a few good souls. ;)

I googled Pasa Tiempo, and it's actually only a few miles from where my dad's family lives/lived. Crazy.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Re: A Message to Santa Cruz people

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

Every time I see this, I read it as "A Message to Santa Claus".

Either way, grats on your achievements. You're on the opposite side of the country from me, so I will politely decline, but hooray for Neeek.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.