omfg dudez there's like some other forums our universe holy

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Lago_AM3P
Duke

omfg dudez there's like some other forums our universe holy

Post by Lago_AM3P »

So like, I was on the front page of the Gaming Den, like, where you can access all of the forums. And while I was looking for the thing where you can mark all of the forums as read, there's like, this thing at the bottom of the boards. This pull-down thing where you can not only access Nifty, but--check this out--other D&D boards! With people I've never seen before!

We've been like connected before, but we never noticed each other! It's like a parallel universe or something! FAR OUT WE ARE NOT ALONE ON THE BBBOY.NET.

Whoa, this is blowing my freakin' mind.
MrWaeseL
Duke

Re: omfg dudez there's like some other forums our universe h

Post by MrWaeseL »

You mean fluid fantasy? Not much going on there any more.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

They changed the color scheme, and I let because it was making my head explode.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Alhadis
NPC

Post by Alhadis »

Ka-freakin'-BUMP! Sorry folks, but when I saw this thread, I felt I just *had* to reply, even though it's months-and-months old. ;-_-; For a start, there were no changes of colour theme... save for the most ancient days when Fluid Fantasy had *just* been created, and I was still trying to figure out what the board should look like. o_0; Second, the board has slowly gained some activity since my eventual return there. Most posters have been preoccupied with real-life issues, some have left altogether. So don't blame me if I start mentioning the fact that we need more regular members! :sad:

Yeah, we're trying to breathe new life into our humble forum. But some people just aren't interested in our little corner of cyberspace, so we're left alone. IS THAT SOMETHING I CAN REALLY HELP?!
[Disclaimer: Is not ranting at anybody. Is just letting indignant howls of despair ring harmless against the cold walls of this blue asylum. :ohwell: Seriously though, that's kinda what this forum reminds me of... very metallic. Cold, almost. Like a medical facility where the human mind's stripped away to reveal the frozen remnants of lifeless inspiration within. Wait... where am I again?]