Happy look but don't touch day!

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Username17
Serious Badass

Happy look but don't touch day!

Post by Username17 »

OK, I hope all of you had a great Halloween, our nation's finest holiday. I don't know how they celebrate it where you are, but around here we do it by having a huge street party where thousands of people dress up into costumes and pack themselves into downtown so closely that they can scarcely move.

This is truly the night where we celebrate looking but not touching, because a whole lot of the people dressed up like slutty women are in fact only underaged girls, or men. Or underaged boys. Irregardless, you can get in big trouble for actually going to bed with them so it's best to just look and think happy thoughts. We should really get a bead system in place, but right now the flashing and ass grabbing is pretty sporadic and random.

I was dressed up as the Blue Power Ranger, which got me a lot of high fives from womens of indeterminate ages, and got my ass grabbed. I love this holiday above all others, even Thanksgiving.

-Username17
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Re: Happy look but don't touch day!

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

I worked until 11 o'clock on the 31st, then slept too late to do anything cool.

this holiday is about the same as every holiday for the past 3 years: I worked and didn't do anything cool. Yay me.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Joy_Division
Apprentice

Post by Joy_Division »

Here we just have isolated parties and the kids do a bit of trick or treating. Mind you it is nearly freezing here right now and it's probably about to snow so hallowe'en isn't the biggest thing around here. I still managed to get out to a couple parties, I went as Herbert West: Reanimator. Which of course wasn't recognized by anyone. I saw some good costumes like a group of people in suprisingly convincing X-men costumes and a couple guys that had made Transformers costumes that actually transformed when they bent over and tucked in their arms , real top-notch.
Boulie_98
Journeyman

Post by Boulie_98 »

We had kids coming to the door one time, trick or treating. Incidentally, that was the first time ever. I doubt they got a whole lot of candy from the neighbourhood though.

I did have a Halloween party, and went as sleeping beaty.
Draco_Argentum
Duke

Post by Draco_Argentum »

We don't celebrate it here. Its becoming more popular though. Therefore telling kids to get lost is standard policy amongst my friends.
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Post by fbmf »

I went drinking with some friends, mostly female. All of them were scantily clad. The naughty Girl Scout was my favorite, but you know me.

Game On,
fbmf
rapanui
Knight

Post by rapanui »

sigh
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Sounds like Rapa's halloween was about the same as mine was. Am I correct with this assumption?
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
rapanui
Knight

Post by rapanui »

yup. sigh
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Don't worry. After a few years of missing holidays for work, you'll start to get numb to joy, and the only thing that will keep you going is yelling at people you don't know and will most likely never meet on message boards.
User3
Prince

Post by User3 »

The whole weekend was a blast for me, which was nice because I've been burning out lately.

Friday started with a modest dinner with some friends that happened to be in a restraunt with belly dancing. Stuffing money down a woman's pants has never been so fun.

Saturday was the FF XI party here in SF, so that involved catgirls and female Red Mages, who share the intriguing trait that they wear very small pants. It brought a tear to my one good eye. It also gave me a chance to tell my "ninja and gil" joke to a load of new people. I dressed as a Yagudo At A Party, and had various adventurers taking pictures with me as they stole my necklace. Got a neat swag bag and saw a preview of the upcoming games/movies.

Sunday was tough, since I had work on Mon., but I pulled it off with my labor-intensive paper Fire costume. In SF, several people confused me with a Flamer, but a lot of people got the joke and several bought me drinks after I threatened to show them my "Great Balls of Fire." I met some random people, got drunk, and generally saw a lot of outright nudity (mostly female, too!). Best costume I saw was the guy who was a "Girls Gone Wild" video, though the guy dressed as "Blue Balls" was pretty good too.

All in all, the best weekend all year.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

My mom had a funny story this halloween.

Whe is working as a manager at a local restaurant. They had a halloween party thing for the weekend. You know, music, booze, the whole thing. they had a band there.

One of the events was a costume judging contest. A member of the band was dressed in a bathrobe, and a pot on his head. When asked what he was, he simply said "Wait until the judging, it's a surprise."

Well, at the judging, he whips open his robe. He was wearing nothing but a three foot prostetic dick, and shouted "I'M PETER PAN!!!!!"

My mom said she thought "You know, I SHOULD get offended at this, but it's too random not to laugh" at that moment.
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Post by fbmf »

:lmao:

Game On,
fbmf