The Gaming Den Forum Index The Gaming Den
Welcome to the Gaming Den.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google
 Search WWW   Search tgdmb.com 
Den Wandering

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> About the Gaming Den
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Covent
Master

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:03 pm    Post subject: Den Wandering Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hello everyone,

I have been lurking here for awhile and recent events have made me get off my duff and create an account.

I am looking forward to the Den as it seems that there are people here who can offer me what I need most, criticism.

I am an aspiring writer/designer and will be hopefully releasing a project shortly.

To be clear I do not expect work, editing or anything of the sort from anyone, I just happen to find what I have read of the Den refreshing in terms of brutal honesty and constructive criticism.

I am tired of my friends and players telling me "It's great! Publish It!" I know my material needs work and I intend to try and learn and improve while here.

I will endeavour to whine less, accept criticism more and grow as a designer.

In short "Bring it on".

Anyway, lets do this thing!
Being wrong is something that rightly should be celebrated, because now you have a chance to correct and then you'll be better than you were five minutes ago. Perfection is a hollow shell, but perfectibility is something that is to be treasured.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here you go. You'll know what to do with this when the time is right.
Covent
Master

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Being wrong is something that rightly should be celebrated, because now you have a chance to correct and then you'll be better than you were five minutes ago. Perfection is a hollow shell, but perfectibility is something that is to be treasured.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> About the Gaming Den All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: