Den Wandering

Practice posts and questions about the boards. The registration code for this board is 'Th3G@m|ngD3n' (Note the use of numbers and symbols!)

Moderator: Moderators

Covent
Master

Den Wandering

Post by Covent »

Hello everyone,

I have been lurking here for awhile and recent events have made me get off my duff and create an account.

I am looking forward to the Den as it seems that there are people here who can offer me what I need most, criticism.

I am an aspiring writer/designer and will be hopefully releasing a project shortly.

To be clear I do not expect work, editing or anything of the sort from anyone, I just happen to find what I have read of the Den refreshing in terms of brutal honesty and constructive criticism.

I am tired of my friends and players telling me "It's great! Publish It!" I know my material needs work and I intend to try and learn and improve while here.

I will endeavour to whine less, accept criticism more and grow as a designer.

In short "Bring it on".

Anyway, lets do this thing!
Maxus wrote:Being wrong is something that rightly should be celebrated, because now you have a chance to correct and then you'll be better than you were five minutes ago. Perfection is a hollow shell, but perfectibility is something that is to be treasured.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

Here you go. You'll know what to do with this when the time is right.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Covent
Master

Post by Covent »

Maxus wrote:Being wrong is something that rightly should be celebrated, because now you have a chance to correct and then you'll be better than you were five minutes ago. Perfection is a hollow shell, but perfectibility is something that is to be treasured.