The homebrew forum

Moderator: Moderators

shirak
Knight

Re: My "Book of Erotic Musings"

Post by shirak »

tzor at [unixtime wrote:1181311001[/unixtime]]
shirak at [unixtime wrote:1181302666[/unixtime]]
tzor at [unixtime wrote:1180447457[/unixtime]]But this is the finest phase spider silk. It's the ultimate in comfort for your junk. Feel the material. You can't buy better material!

Dude, are you seriously telling me that you expect Conan to buy an extradimensional space to put his junk?

No, but I do want to point out that technically Conan types were wearing loin cloths long before those those pansy bardish nobles in their mini skirt tunics were wearing codpieces. Chaucer even mentoned that.

Exactly! Loincloths are the way to go. Creating junk-storing clothes doesn't work because it in no way emulates the original material and doesn't really help us tell new stories. Seriously, stick with loincloths.

Psss, Prak. If you need your junk to look bigger you are not trying enough. After all, D&D freely allows you to determine your character's appearance without any restrictions.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

shirak at [unixtime wrote:1181398883[/unixtime]]
tzor at [unixtime wrote:1181311001[/unixtime]]
shirak at [unixtime wrote:1181302666[/unixtime]]

Dude, are you seriously telling me that you expect Conan to buy an extradimensional space to put his junk?

No, but I do want to point out that technically Conan types were wearing loin cloths long before those those pansy bardish nobles in their mini skirt tunics were wearing codpieces. Chaucer even mentoned that.

Exactly! Loincloths are the way to go. Creating junk-storing clothes doesn't work because it in no way emulates the original material and doesn't really help us tell new stories. Seriously, stick with loincloths.

Psss, Prak. If you need your junk to look bigger you are not trying enough. After all, D&D freely allows you to determine your character's appearance without any restrictions.

I suggested it as a way to make the junk storing clothes more attractive to conan types.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

I was told by my ex-wife at one point if my junk got any bigger than it already was, she'd stop screwing me.

And now we're divorced.

Big junk isn't everything, fellahs.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

well no shit, but the conan types tend to think it is...
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

How about a magical loincloth that can double as a greatclub? If you catch my meaning.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

yeah, I was considering that...

Count Arioch the 28th
King

I would consider it to be a plausable weapon, on account that at one point I smacked my ex with my junk and it left a bruise. True story.
Crissa
King

Post by Crissa »

No wonder she left you, Count.

Time to stuff you back in the box.

-Crissa
Count Arioch the 28th
King

What, you mean women don't like being injured with junk?

Man, there is so much I don't know about women...
Brobdingnagian
Knight

Post by Brobdingnagian »

Stop thinking with your broadsword.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Brobdingnagian at [unixtime wrote:1181770736[/unixtime]]Stop thinking with your broadsword.

I believe that'd be "Dwarven Urgosh"... remember, just because something does damage doesn't mean it's big, or even impressive... a golfball can bruise too.

*grin*

MrWaeseL
Duke

Post by MrWaeseL »

This thread is awful :(
tzor
Prince

Post by tzor »

I know, it's so full of junk. :tonguesmile:

No one commented about the boobies in the extra dimensional space? just the junk. Well I've been working on extra dimensional spaces and I've come up with this modified bag of tricks. You reach in and pull out a fuzzy ball that turns into a blue footed booby.

I call it my bag of boobies.
Captain_Bleach
Knight-Baron

Post by Captain_Bleach »

tzor at [unixtime wrote:1182884070[/unixtime]]I know, it's so full of junk. :tonguesmile:

No one commented about the boobies in the extra dimensional space? just the junk. Well I've been working on extra dimensional spaces and I've come up with this modified bag of tricks. You reach in and pull out a fuzzy ball that turns into a blue footed booby.

I call it my bag of boobies.

Face it. We all have male genitalia fetishes.

I remember in one thread that I created, Frank Trollmann used the term "big penis NPCs." And the thread had nothing to do with sex.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

well crissa's female, and I'm a bi male, what's your guys' excuses?

Captain_Bleach
Knight-Baron

Post by Captain_Bleach »

Prak_Anima at [unixtime wrote:1187288379[/unixtime]]well crissa's female, and I'm a bi male, what's your guys' excuses?

Genitalia references in unrelated sentences=crude humor=appeals to lowest common denominator=does not require much thinking. There