The Gaming Den Forum Index The Gaming Den
Welcome to the Gaming Den.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google
 Search WWW   Search tgdmb.com 
On being "equipped" in After Sundown

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> In My Humble Opinion...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Judging__Eagle
Prince

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:02 am    Post subject: On being "equipped" in After Sundown Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was thinking over the summer about how to work out how being "equipped" for a task could be handled in After Sundown. During this week I was going over the rules for Armour, and I realized that I might have some sort of solution.

As armour allows a 3:1 Dice:Hits ratio, instead of the traditional 4:1 Dice:Hits ratio; I thought that "being equipped" for a task might be handled along the same lines. Essentially, if you have sufficient equipment for a task, things work out easier. Alternately, when you don't have to "improvise", you're more efficient.

The "situational" rules from the Healing section; where better locations negatively or positively affect the healing test might also be good to look at; but they seem better for Extended Tests; not on the fly tests.

What are people's thoughts on this?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> In My Humble Opinion... All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: