The Gaming Den Forum Index The Gaming Den
Welcome to the Gaming Den.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google
 Search WWW   Search tgdmb.com 
Blackboxing the Spamifier

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> About the Gaming Den
View previous topic :: View next topic  
...You Lost Me
Duke

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:47 pm    Post subject: Blackboxing the Spamifier Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kitchen

(This post is most likely SPAM. Please report it, but do not reply.)

www.kitchen.com

More kitchens

www.kitchen.co.uk

Need some filler words

www.google.com

www.heresanexampleofawebsite.com

www.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.com
Again, look at this fucking map you moron. Take your finger and trace each country's coast, then trace its claim line. Even you - and I say that as someone who could not think less of your intelligence - should be able to tell that one of these things is not like the other.
Kaelik wrote:
I invented saying mean things about Tussock.
...You Lost Me
Duke

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

www.yoloswag.co.uk

www.morewords.co.tr
Again, look at this fucking map you moron. Take your finger and trace each country's coast, then trace its claim line. Even you - and I say that as someone who could not think less of your intelligence - should be able to tell that one of these things is not like the other.
Kaelik wrote:
I invented saying mean things about Tussock.

Last edited by ...You Lost Me on Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> About the Gaming Den All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: