Donald Rumsfeld vs Your Lame Ass Social Mechanic

General questions, debates, and rants about RPGs

Moderator: Moderators

virgil
King

Post by virgil »

PhoneLobster wrote:You do realize posts on here are time stamped right? I tell you what. If you don't want to be transparently hypocritical and so butt hurt you cannot admit even when you directly incorporate my criticism in your work maybe you should remove the temptation of even reading the flaws I point out in your material.
Yes, that one bit of your diatribe was acknowledged/incorporated in design, and I admit that. I probably should have gone out of my way to mention it.

The rest of it was nonconstructive garbage. As batting averages go, I can still call your performance at providing critique shit.
Come see Sprockets & Serials
How do you confuse a barbarian?
Put a greatsword a maul and a greataxe in a room and ask them to take their pick
EXPLOSIVE RUNES!
...You Lost Me
Duke

Post by ...You Lost Me »

Virgil you are about as helpful as PL right now. Please don't stoop to that level.
DSMatticus wrote:Again, look at this fucking map you moron. Take your finger and trace each country's coast, then trace its claim line. Even you - and I say that as someone who could not think less of your intelligence - should be able to tell that one of these things is not like the other.
Kaelik wrote:I invented saying mean things about Tussock.
MGuy
Prince

Post by MGuy »

virgil wrote:
PhoneLobster wrote:You do realize posts on here are time stamped right? I tell you what. If you don't want to be transparently hypocritical and so butt hurt you cannot admit even when you directly incorporate my criticism in your work maybe you should remove the temptation of even reading the flaws I point out in your material.
Yes, that one bit of your diatribe was acknowledged/incorporated in design, and I admit that. I probably should have gone out of my way to mention it.

The rest of it was nonconstructive garbage. As batting averages go, I can still call your performance at providing critique shit.
Exactly how was it nonconstructive garbage? Can you quote the parts you believe fit that description?
Last edited by MGuy on Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The first rule of Fatclub. Don't Talk about Fatclub..
If you want a game modded right you have to mod it yourself.