Star Wars Saga Edition - Imperial Espionage Recruitment

Stories about games that you run and/or have played in.

Moderator: Moderators

Captain_Karzak
Journeyman

Post by Captain_Karzak »

mmmmm. Thanks for the heads up.

Yesterday, I met 3 other players who are very interested, (well 4, but that guy can't do Fridays and also wants to game in person) but I haven't gotten an ironclad commitment from them yet, although one guy was excited enough that he planned to go buy the core rulebook later in the day. I'd say they all seemed more likely than not to join.

I told them our game was probably going to be on Fridays, I haven't explored their availability at other times.

So far a total of 8 people have expressed interest in joining the game (this all happened rather recently), but schedules vary, and I'm sure some of those people have schedules that conflict.

So, I'm definitely finding people, but I don't know if we can do weekend mornings. I will find out and let you know.

Edit: oh 9 now. Another guy messaged me who also wants Saturday.
Last edited by Captain_Karzak on Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain_Karzak
Journeyman

Post by Captain_Karzak »

RelentlessImp, I believe I now have 5 players for Friday night.

I'm sorry that time no longer works for you. Hopefully, you found that 3.Tome game you were looking for on GitP.

I know of a couple players who wanted to do Saturday. I could put you in touch with them, if that would be helpful? I don't think any of them were looking to GM, but just having a group of people with a compatible schedule could be a step forward.