Player seeks game in Toronto

Stories about games that you run and/or have played in.

Moderator: Moderators

Dr_Noface
Knight-Baron

Player seeks game in Toronto

Post by Dr_Noface »

Hey, I moved back to Toronto last September and am getting the game itch once again. I usually DM but would love to be a player in a campaign for once.

I'm a real cool guy, I always bring a bowl of delicious radishes to a game session.
Last edited by Dr_Noface on Thu May 02, 2019 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Endovior
Knight-Baron

Post by Endovior »

I'm in Kingston, which is close... but not close enough for a regular weekly gaming thing to make sense (~3 hour train ride away). And no, I haven't had any luck finding a local group myself.

I've currently been looking for people to do the online gaming thing with (virtual tabletop, etc...), but scheduling's been a consistent problem.
FrankTrollman wrote:We had a history and maps and fucking civilization, and there were countries and cities and kingdoms. But then the spell plague came and fucked up the landscape and now there are mountains where there didn't used to be and dragons with boobs and no one has the slightest idea of what's going on. And now there are like monsters everywhere and shit.
Ikeren
Knight-Baron

Post by Ikeren »

I grew up in Kingston. It's basically a terrifying cultural vacuum, equidistant to Toronto, Ottawa, and Montreal, resulting in nothing ever happening, ever.

I left as soon as I could, which is what literally everyone who can or isn't middle aged and boring or drunk Queens students does.
bookedawson
NPC

Post by bookedawson »

calling it game itch is funny you know. Haha but I know how you feel.

klik hier
Last edited by bookedawson on Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
Dr_Noface
Knight-Baron

Post by Dr_Noface »

probably
Last edited by Dr_Noface on Thu May 02, 2019 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.