Potential Downtime: December 17th

Practice posts and questions about the boards. The registration code for this board is 'Th3G@m|ngD3n' (Note the use of numbers and symbols!)

Moderator: Moderators

Zherog
Knight-Baron

Potential Downtime: December 17th

Post by Zherog »

Howdy all.

I've just received an email from support indicating that we could potentially see about a half hour or so of downtime on Tuesday December 17th, between the hours of 12am and 4am due to some maintenance. (Unfortunately, while they give the hours of the downtime, they don't give the timezone. :bored: )

So I'll make this an announcement at the top of the forum, and I'll also put an announcement at the top of the site pointing here. If you have issues getting onto the site on the 17th, we'll assume it's this maintenance window, but by all means feel free to post if you have any concerns.

I'll unstick this message once the window passes.
Last edited by Zherog on Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
You can't fix stupid.

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." ~ Jackie Robinson
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

board is as responsive as it hasn't been in a very long time for me *grins*
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
zugschef
Knight-Baron

Post by zugschef »

Stahlseele wrote:board is as responsive as it hasn't been in a very long time for me *grins*
this.
codeGlaze
Duke

Post by codeGlaze »

zugschef wrote:
Stahlseele wrote:board is as responsive as it hasn't been in a very long time for me *grins*
this.
It's a beautiful thing. :D
Zherog
Knight-Baron

Post by Zherog »

I'll go ahead and unstick this now, on the assumption that any maintenance window has passed by now, even if they didn't give us a timezone in their message.
You can't fix stupid.

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." ~ Jackie Robinson