"Welcome to the Gaming Den"

Practice posts and questions about the boards. The registration code for this board is 'Th3G@m|ngD3n' (Note the use of numbers and symbols!)

Moderator: Moderators

Prak
Serious Badass

"Welcome to the Gaming Den"

Post by Prak »

In light of recent arguments and the overall history of debate on the forum, can we change that "Welcome to the Gaming Den" under the forum name up there to "Pick a side and you're wrong?"
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Re: "Welcome to the Gaming Den"

Post by Kaelik »

Prak_Anima wrote:In light of recent arguments and the overall history of debate on the forum, can we change that "Welcome to the Gaming Den" under the forum name up there to "Pick a side and you're wrong?"
That is wrong. It would have to be:

"Pick a side. You are wrong."

Punctuation matters.
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Ah, of course. I was going for a direct quote, but that's much better.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.