Lag?

Practice posts and questions about the boards. The registration code for this board is 'Th3G@m|ngD3n' (Note the use of numbers and symbols!)

Moderator: Moderators

Wiseman
Duke

Lag?

Post by Wiseman »

Is anyone else getting insane amounts of lag? It can take upwards of a minute for a page to load for me. I've gone to other sites and they work fine, so it's something about this one. Any solutions?
Last edited by Wiseman on Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keys to the Contract: A crossover between Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Kingdom Hearts.
RadiantPhoenix wrote:
TheFlatline wrote:Legolas/Robin Hood are myths that have completely unrealistic expectation of "uses a bow".
The D&D wizard is a work of fiction that has a completely unrealistic expectation of "uses a book".
hyzmarca wrote:Well, Mario Mario comes from a blue collar background. He was a carpenter first, working at a construction site. Then a plumber. Then a demolitionist. Also, I'm not sure how strict Mushroom Kingdom's medical licensing requirements are. I don't think his MD is valid in New York.
...You Lost Me
Duke

Post by ...You Lost Me »

I have the same problem. My current fix is being patient.
DSMatticus wrote:Again, look at this fucking map you moron. Take your finger and trace each country's coast, then trace its claim line. Even you - and I say that as someone who could not think less of your intelligence - should be able to tell that one of these things is not like the other.
Kaelik wrote:I invented saying mean things about Tussock.
Maj
Prince

Post by Maj »

Same here. :(
My son makes me laugh. Maybe he'll make you laugh, too.
fectin
Prince

Post by fectin »

+1
Vebyast wrote:Here's a fun target for Major Creation: hydrazine. One casting every six seconds at CL9 gives you a bit more than 40 liters per second, which is comparable to the flow rates of some small, but serious, rocket engines. Six items running at full blast through a well-engineered engine will put you, and something like 50 tons of cargo, into space. Alternatively, if you thrust sideways, you will briefly be a fireball screaming across the sky at mach 14 before you melt from atmospheric friction.
Ikeren
Knight-Baron

Post by Ikeren »

Not that I've noticed
Sigil
Knight

Post by Sigil »

tgdmb (and only tgdmb) has always been this way for me