I never finish anything in Minecraft

Discussions and debates about video games

Moderator: Moderators

Sarandosil
Apprentice

I never finish anything in Minecraft

Post by Sarandosil »

Post your unfinished Minecraft shit here (or finished, if you want).

I always start out with an idea or some inspiration, work on it for a while, have the project get bigger and bigger until I hit a point where it's so big that I don't know what else to do with it and abandon it.

I wanted a Tavern on top of a mountain. This is what it turned into:
From the other end:
I am proud of the faaaaaaaaaaaaaaabulous dance floor in it though.
It will forever join all of my other creations in being less than half finished.
Last edited by Sarandosil on Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

That's not a Tavern!
That's a Space Station Castle/Keep! o.O

Aside from it not being finished, very nice looking.
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.