Moderator: Moderators

Ancient History
Serious Badass

Post by Ancient History »

Have you tried peanut butter?
Maj
Prince

Post by Maj »

Why would you want to rape peanut butter?
My son makes me laugh. Maybe he'll make you laugh, too.
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

Because Tastes differ, obviously.
I'm more of a Nutella Guy myself.
Last edited by Stahlseele on Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
erik
King

Post by erik »

Maj wrote:Why would you want to rape peanut butter?
I had forgotten the thrust of this thread from the previous page and AH's peanut butter question confused me at first. Thanks for reminding me.

As a treat, I rule 34-b'd a reese's cup just for you.

Maj
Prince

Post by Maj »

:lmao: I love you guys! :maj:
My son makes me laugh. Maybe he'll make you laugh, too.
Ravengm
Knight

Post by Ravengm »

I'm 25 and live in Washington.
Random thing I saw on Facebook wrote:Just make sure to compare your results from Weapon Bracket Table and Elevator Load Composition (Dragon Magazine #12) to the Perfunctory Armor Glossary, Version 3.8 (Races of Minneapolis, pp. 183). Then use your result as input to the "DM Says Screw You" equation.
downzorz
1st Level

Post by downzorz »

I'm 18, living in Kansas City, Missouri but currently (all this month, and maybe a week more) interning at a legal education/tech company in Chicago. Come fall I will begin my study at UMKC towards a dual major of vocal performance and computer science, paid for by a combination of my parent's money and scholarship money. I'm a single white male.

I've been a studious armchair gamer for... like, ten or eleven years now, from when I got my hands on the 3.0 Player's Handbook. Played a few games in my youth, but mostly just learned. Now I have a semiregular 3.5 game with a few friends, one of whom is my best friend with whom I also play another 3.5 game, After Sundown, a very rules-loose d20 Modern, and that WH40K rpg.

I am an avid reader, tending towards sci-fi, and am a big fan of the guys over at the SCP Foundation. Another place on the internet where people won't hesitate to tell you that you suck. I have been a longtime fan of the Pokemon games, and competitive Pokemon as well, lurking all over Smogon. I play video games when put in a situation where I don't have to pay very much for them, and mostly enjoy open-world games (think Fallout or Skyrim) and Minecraft. Various other hobbies include law (I am technically a judge), psychology/sociology (took a couple high-school classes), and music. I am a good singer and somewhat proficient ukulele player.

I am single, kinda introverted around people I don't know but boisterous around those I do. I'm overweight, but not obese, which comes from my disorders of "eating lots of food" and "not moving very much."
Whipstitch wrote:Yeah, it should be noted that combat citations went from "Was super brave and inspiring" to "Killed like 40 guys by himself, no shit" once the machine gun nest was introduced.
koz
Duke

Post by koz »

I'm 25 (soon to be 26), and I live in Auckland, New Zealand. I'm a graduate student (Master's in Computer Science is what I'm working on at the moment, although I'm likely switching over to Mathematical Sciences instead) at a two-bit university that none of you have likely ever heard of. Still live at home (yeah, money is a problem).

In terms of gaming, I first started roughly when 3.5 came out, because I got introduced to it by a friend. As far as I'm aware, I have never met any Denizens in person, but then again, I live at the edge of the world - go figure.
Everything I learned about DnD, I learned from Frank Trollman.
Kaelik wrote:You are so full of Strawmen that I can only assume you actually shit actual straw.
souran wrote:...uber, nerd-rage-inducing, minutia-devoted, pointless blithering shit.
Schwarzkopf wrote:The Den, your one-stop shop for in-depth analysis of Dungeons & Dragons and distressingly credible threats of oral rape.
DSM wrote:Apparently, The GM's Going To Punch You in Your Goddamned Face edition of D&D is getting more traction than I expected. Well, it beats playing 4th. Probably 5th, too.
Frank Trollman wrote:Giving someone a mouth full of cock is a standard action.
PoliteNewb wrote:If size means anything, it's what position you have to get in to give a BJ.