Entire Thread disappeared for me?

Practice posts and questions about the boards. The registration code for this board is 'Th3G@m|ngD3n' (Note the use of numbers and symbols!)

Moderator: Moderators

Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Entire Thread disappeared for me?

Post by Kaelik »

The MTP, Original Content or whatever thread just disappeared when I tried to delete my double post in it. I can't see it on the main list at all.

Was this mod action to delete the thread? Did I break the thread for myself? Did I break the Thread for everyone?
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
...You Lost Me
Duke

Post by ...You Lost Me »

I still see it on the second page of IMHO. Try using the search bar to locate the thread to verify whether or not you've actually lost it.
DSMatticus wrote:Again, look at this fucking map you moron. Take your finger and trace each country's coast, then trace its claim line. Even you - and I say that as someone who could not think less of your intelligence - should be able to tell that one of these things is not like the other.
Kaelik wrote:I invented saying mean things about Tussock.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

...You Lost Me wrote:I still see it on the second page of IMHO. Try using the search bar to locate the thread to verify whether or not you've actually lost it.
That was a long time ago, and it was only for about 30 minutes. I have no idea what the actual thing was, like if it was database weirdity, or the mods where doing something or what, but it went away pretty fast.
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
...You Lost Me
Duke

Post by ...You Lost Me »

.... Yeah I just looked at the time stamps. I swear this showed up as an unread thread for me not a minute before I posted.

Ghost threads.
DSMatticus wrote:Again, look at this fucking map you moron. Take your finger and trace each country's coast, then trace its claim line. Even you - and I say that as someone who could not think less of your intelligence - should be able to tell that one of these things is not like the other.
Kaelik wrote:I invented saying mean things about Tussock.
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Post by fbmf »

Kaelik wrote:
...You Lost Me wrote:I still see it on the second page of IMHO. Try using the search bar to locate the thread to verify whether or not you've actually lost it.
That was a long time ago, and it was only for about 30 minutes. I have no idea what the actual thing was, like if it was database weirdity, or the mods where doing something or what, but it went away pretty fast.
Nothing in the mod logs says it was one of us. Certainly wasn't me.

Game On,
fbmf