Greetings. Does this board have a lot of banned users?

Practice posts and questions about the boards. The registration code for this board is 'Th3G@m|ngD3n' (Note the use of numbers and symbols!)

Moderator: Moderators

Cynic
Prince

Post by Cynic »

Red Lantern wrote:
Now, the fact I said that clearly proves I am not a sock of a banned user since no sock of a banned user would say that. But I said I was, yet by saying I am I'm proving I'm not....

Congratulation, you've met the criteria for the stupidest thing I've heard today. That said, welcome to the den. We have no shortage of idiotic self-professed logicians on this board. I'm a logician, I would know.
Ancient History wrote:We were working on Street Magic, and Frank asked me if a houngan had run over my dog.
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Post by fbmf »

Cynic wrote:
Red Lantern wrote:
Now, the fact I said that clearly proves I am not a sock of a banned user since no sock of a banned user would say that. But I said I was, yet by saying I am I'm proving I'm not....

Congratulation, you've met the criteria for the stupidest thing I've heard today.
...and you should see the folks you beat out!

Game On,
FBMF
Red Lantern
1st Level

Post by Red Lantern »

sabs wrote:I think that we should ban people who show up asking if we ban people. It seems like they're gagging for it.
No, you're wrong. If someone got banned form rpg.net or some other site that bans people for damn near anytuing, they might want to ask, before inventing time in a site, if the site has a habit of banning people left and right. If it does they might not want to get involved with it.
With the crimson light of rage that burns blood red
let evil souls be crushed by fear and dread.
With the power of my rightful hate
I BURN THE EVIL! THAT IS MY FATE!
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Really? I've been banned from at least two boards (I can only remember the two... oh, wait, I've been banned from Conservapedia too. Multiple times), and I've never joined a site with the post "Hey, do y'all ban a lot of people?"
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Red Lantern
1st Level

Post by Red Lantern »

Prak_Anima wrote:Really? I've been banned from at least two boards (I can only remember the two... oh, wait, I've been banned from Conservapedia too. Multiple times), and I've never joined a site with the post "Hey, do y'all ban a lot of people?"
Well, see, that just proves you don't think far enough ahead to ask if a site bans a lot of people to see if it's worth your time and effort to invest in. Don't get down on me just because I think things thru better than you. :cool:

And incidentally one of the first threads I saw here was "Can mr. gc be banned now?" which lead me to wonder if this board has a lot of bannings and people wanting people to be banned on it.
Last edited by Red Lantern on Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

No, I just tend to assume that I will be able to play by the rules well enough. My bannings were all either unforeseeable, or foregone conclusions:
1) WotC boards= bitching about Mod conduct, if I recall correctly
2) GitP= they want everyone to be good little kindergartners
3) Conservapedia= It's great fun correcting factual errors in conservative bullshit.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Red Lantern
1st Level

Post by Red Lantern »

Prak_Anima wrote:No, I just tend to assume that I will be able to play by the rules well enough. My bannings were all either unforeseeable, or foregone conclusions:
1) WotC boards= bitching about Mod conduct, if I recall correctly
2) GitP= they want everyone to be good little kindergartners
3) Conservapedia= It's great fun correcting factual errors in conservative bullshit.
Hmm, OK, now having reads that last line I think we might be able to hit it off after all.

Also I've never been on WotC but did get banned from GitP when they said that users could not say "asshole" even after it had been used in the strip. That pompous ass roland st. jude decreed it was not allowed on the boards, and I said it was used in the series so it was fair to use on the board. Banned for pointing out his hypocrisy.

So, yeah, we may not be so far apart after all.

As to calling bullshit on conservatives, :thumb: Feel free to challenge me to a contest at that sometime.