[Dom3] ANOTHER newbie game - MA, [5/5] - In progress

Discussions and debates about video games

Moderator: Moderators

Drago0661
Master

Post by Drago0661 »

Well i accidently drowned my god, and even with +20 death gems into well of misery it was overpowered. My morale for playing this game has just severly lowered, and i really don't see me winning. I've got other things to worry about so I'm going AI as well.

GG
Archmage
Knight-Baron

Post by Archmage »

I'm pretty much screwed myself, what with almost no gem income and an army upkeep that has exceeded my gold income for the past several turns.

Are Ashdod and Shinuyama gonna fight it out to the bitter end?
P.C. Hodgell wrote:That which can be destroyed by the truth should be.
shadzar wrote:i think the apostrophe is an outdated idea such as is hyphenation.
DSMatticus
King

Post by DSMatticus »

That does not sound particularly fun. I'm fine saying this one kinda fell apart.
Archmage
Knight-Baron

Post by Archmage »

Shall I end the game, then?
shadzar wrote:i think the apostrophe is an outdated idea such as is hyphenation.
Archmage
Knight-Baron

Post by Archmage »

So yeah, I get the impression no one wants to continue this game and I should tell the server its finished?
koz
Duke

Post by koz »

Pretty much.
Everything I learned about DnD, I learned from Frank Trollman.
Kaelik wrote:You are so full of Strawmen that I can only assume you actually shit actual straw.
souran wrote:...uber, nerd-rage-inducing, minutia-devoted, pointless blithering shit.
Schwarzkopf wrote:The Den, your one-stop shop for in-depth analysis of Dungeons & Dragons and distressingly credible threats of oral rape.
DSM wrote:Apparently, The GM's Going To Punch You in Your Goddamned Face edition of D&D is getting more traction than I expected. Well, it beats playing 4th. Probably 5th, too.
Frank Trollman wrote:Giving someone a mouth full of cock is a standard action.
PoliteNewb wrote:If size means anything, it's what position you have to get in to give a BJ.
DSMatticus
King

Post by DSMatticus »

Ahh, yes. Oops. That seems to be the case. I had fun, though once again I really need to plan for the lategame rather than just kind of incrementally build one out of whatever I have available once I reach the stage.
Drago0661
Master

Post by Drago0661 »

Archmage wrote:I'm pretty much screwed myself, what with almost no gem income and an army upkeep that has exceeded my gold income for the past several turns.
Well, now that the game is over i'll go ahead and tell you that i had 4 harvester of souls in your capital, killing your population and causing unrest, so that might be why :tongue:
koz
Duke

Post by koz »

Drago0661 wrote:
Archmage wrote:I'm pretty much screwed myself, what with almost no gem income and an army upkeep that has exceeded my gold income for the past several turns.
Well, now that the game is over i'll go ahead and tell you that i had 4 harvester of souls in your capital, killing your population and causing unrest, so that might be why :tongue:
Everything I learned about DnD, I learned from Frank Trollman.
Kaelik wrote:You are so full of Strawmen that I can only assume you actually shit actual straw.
souran wrote:...uber, nerd-rage-inducing, minutia-devoted, pointless blithering shit.
Schwarzkopf wrote:The Den, your one-stop shop for in-depth analysis of Dungeons & Dragons and distressingly credible threats of oral rape.
DSM wrote:Apparently, The GM's Going To Punch You in Your Goddamned Face edition of D&D is getting more traction than I expected. Well, it beats playing 4th. Probably 5th, too.
Frank Trollman wrote:Giving someone a mouth full of cock is a standard action.
PoliteNewb wrote:If size means anything, it's what position you have to get in to give a BJ.