For the duration of the emergency...

Practice posts and questions about the boards. The registration code for this board is 'Th3G@m|ngD3n' (Note the use of numbers and symbols!)

Moderator: Moderators

fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

For the duration of the emergency...

Post by fbmf »

[The Great Fence Builder Speaks]

My computer is seriously fucked up. It is being worked on now, but I suspect it'll be fucked up for a couple of days. Ramnza is in the process of moving up to Ft. Worth and planning the wedding, so she'll be off and on for the next couple of weeks.

I will check in when I can on a friend's computer, but as evidenced by the SPAM-BOMB that went off int he welcome thread, something has to be done until we can get back on more regular.

To that end, I'm going to disable guest posting in MPSIMS and IMHO until Ramnza and/or I can get back on more regular. If neither of us is available after that time, we'll explore different options. Please be patient with us.

[/TGFBS]
Draco_Argentum
Duke

Re: For the duration of the emergency...

Post by Draco_Argentum »

I'm willing to delete spam. Nothing else though, I wouldn't cover the other modding.
Ramnza
Associate Fence Builder

Post by Ramnza »

A message from fbmf

I finally gave in and stopped trying to repair the problem myself. For the next week, I will be doing a lot of traveling, but I will still check in when I can, probably once a day or so.

Hopefully this will all be over by the first few days in August. Thank you for your patience.
nova88
NPC

Post by nova88 »

Happy traveling.Come back to the Den safe,sound,and highly opinionated.