Banning trolls.

Practice posts and questions about the boards. The registration code for this board is 'Th3G@m|ngD3n' (Note the use of numbers and symbols!)

Moderator: Moderators

Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Banning trolls.

Post by Kaelik »

Hey fbmf, can you make just change it so that anyone with over 1000 posts can ban anyone with less than 50 or something.

And then just tell us to only use it on the infinite troll brigade from that one guy.

I liked it better when he lasted multiple posts, because I didn't have to keep ignoring him all over again.
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Post by fbmf »

I appreciate your concern, Kaelik. Z and I are looking into options now.

I'm a teacher. The semester is winding down for me too. I have time.

Game On,
fbmf
Last edited by fbmf on Mon May 30, 2011 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Koumei
Serious Badass

Re: Banning trolls.

Post by Koumei »

Kaelik wrote:Hey fbmf, can you make just change it so that anyone with over 1000 posts can ban anyone with less than 50 or something.
I would then need a user pic:
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.
DSMatticus
King

Post by DSMatticus »

My post count isn't high enough to agree with this. I move that this motion be postponed for consideration until... October 31st, 2011. At my current posting rate, that should be the day I hit a thousand and I'll be able to lend my full support.