[oMage] Take two

The homebrew forum

Moderator: Moderators

Gnyahaha
1st Level

[oMage] Take two

Post by Gnyahaha »

Lets, for a moment there, consider Mage the Ascension. The game is set in the 90s and as awesome a premise as it might have, its a bit behind the times.

One of the Time orf Judgement scenarios was the Revolution will be Televised, portraying the utter victory of Technocracy in the Ascension war. This is a favorable scenario, allowing the wod to a) survive mostly intact b) develop crazy ass futureshock technologies.

The idea of the new setting for the Ascension would be that Technocracy won, mankind started developing technologies allowing it to become more than human. Perhaps a transhuman scenario would give the new setting a good vibe.

But, despite all the HiveNets and the biotraits and its Perpetual Energy Generators and it space exploration, the Tchnocracy has failed to diminish the strange and the weird from the minds of man. The Traditions survived and found ways to flourish through the HiveNet and other channels of communication. The billions of human beings serve well to hide, in their torrent of new info and innovation, the revived traditions.

This thread is mostly a means to put together ideas concerning how this brave new world would work and feel like.

Suggestions?
BOARDGAMES ON MOTROCYCLEEES!
Username17
Serious Badass

Post by Username17 »

Can I buy pot from you?

-Username17
For Valor
Knight-Baron

Post by For Valor »

FrankTrollman wrote:Can I buy pot from you?

-Username17
For Valor Likes this.
Mask wrote:And for the love of all that is good and unholy, just get a fucking hippogrif mount and pretend its a flying worg.
Gnyahaha
1st Level

Post by Gnyahaha »

FrankTrollman wrote:Can I buy pot from you?

-Username17
Yes. It happens to contain trace amounts of Babel Vista software. It also comes from the future.
BOARDGAMES ON MOTROCYCLEEES!