OK, what the crap?

Practice posts and questions about the boards. The registration code for this board is 'Th3G@m|ngD3n' (Note the use of numbers and symbols!)

Moderator: Moderators

ubernoob
Duke

OK, what the crap?

Post by ubernoob »

Guys, I know Kaelik is a big asshole, but he's an asshole that happens to actually contribute. Like, more than all but about 4 posters here. Seriously, what the shit is happening where one of our most productive posters gets banned without so much as an announcement so that his projects aren't orphaned? And please, please don't tell me that the reason is that he's an asshole. This is the Gaming Den, and being an asshole is something lots of people are lots of the time, and we don't judge them on it, we judge content.

If this was just a tempban to let the thread cool down and try to get the Den to be a bit more civil, I can almost understand that. If it's a permaban... what the crap?
Crissa
King

Post by Crissa »

I didn't ask for it.

Frank doesn't even have Kaelik ignored.

-Crissa
CatharzGodfoot
King

Post by CatharzGodfoot »

When/how did this happen?
The law in its majestic equality forbids the rich as well as the poor from stealing bread, begging and sleeping under bridges.
-Anatole France

Mount Flamethrower on rear
Drive in reverse
Win Game.

-Josh Kablack

RobbyPants
King

Post by RobbyPants »

CatharzGodfoot wrote:When/how did this happen?
My guess is it happened in the WoW Hate Thread, where Kaelik and fbmf got into an argument. I only guess that because that's when Kaelik stopped posting.
mean_liar
Duke

Post by mean_liar »

I thought things were headed in a bad direction once he put up the tortured genius sig.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

The best way would be to contact fbmf privately. Baiting him into airing dirty laundry in public is not only somewhat lame, it's not going to work.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Re: OK, what the crap?

Post by fbmf »

ubernoob wrote:Seriously, what the shit is happening where one of our most productive posters gets banned without so much as an announcement
[The Great Fence Builder Speaks]
I am 100% against the idea of publicly announcing that someone is banned, has been warned, what have you.
[/TGFBS]