Do my work for me :3

Stories about games that you run and/or have played in.

Moderator: Moderators

Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

HA!

If it were ALL the players, then at least I could be petty and do a stupid revenge thing like forget to award XP or treasure for a while, or make the next series of encounters things just for my enjoyment and to piss them off. But as it is, two players made the effort and were looking forward to it, so I can't do that. Though they suggest using everyone else as minesweepers and damage shields in future.
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

Oh, looks like I forgot to update:

The next session, NOBODY turned up, so I decided clearly nobody wants to play.

Anyway, in a month or so I PERMANENTLY MOVE BACK TO MELBOURNE, BITCHES! OH YES!

So I will try running a game actual tabletop for my friends there. I will use this game concept (but without the make-your-own-class thing) because I'm lazy.
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.
Username17
Serious Badass

Post by Username17 »

Asking people to design their own classes is way too much work to dump on the players.

-Username17
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

Oh no, they actually wanted to. They specifically wanted someone to run using that weird-ass thing. When I move, I intend on forgetting about that book completely.
Username17
Serious Badass

Post by Username17 »

Koumei wrote:Oh no, they actually wanted to. They specifically wanted someone to run using that weird-ass thing. When I move, I intend on forgetting about that book completely.
No they didn't. People think they want weird-ass class design things, but they don't. Because it is too much fucking work.

-Username17
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

Oh, now I understand.