Cashing In

Stories about games that you run and/or have played in.

Moderator: Moderators

koz
Duke

Post by koz »

Sure, suits me just fine.
Everything I learned about DnD, I learned from Frank Trollman.
Kaelik wrote:You are so full of Strawmen that I can only assume you actually shit actual straw.
souran wrote:...uber, nerd-rage-inducing, minutia-devoted, pointless blithering shit.
Schwarzkopf wrote:The Den, your one-stop shop for in-depth analysis of Dungeons & Dragons and distressingly credible threats of oral rape.
DSM wrote:Apparently, The GM's Going To Punch You in Your Goddamned Face edition of D&D is getting more traction than I expected. Well, it beats playing 4th. Probably 5th, too.
Frank Trollman wrote:Giving someone a mouth full of cock is a standard action.
PoliteNewb wrote:If size means anything, it's what position you have to get in to give a BJ.
Utterfail
Master

Post by Utterfail »

That would work fine for me.
Failing since 1989

I suppose this signature has run it's course.
Zinegata
Prince

Post by Zinegata »

Right. Expect the campaign's main introductory write up in a day or two. Please submit your sheet.

We can begin once I put up the campaign intro.
Zinegata
Prince

Post by Zinegata »

Okay, I got a bit inspired so... I managed to finish up the campaign materials >_>

Anyway, read the campaign intro (no, you don't need to read all of it), especially the letter of instruction at the beginning.

Then post at the Game Thread.

Your first post should describe your journey to the rendezvous point at the Three Sisters Shipyard. This post should help introduce your character - showing how they operate, what their personality is like, etc. Think of it as a "Gathering of Heroes" montage.

Once all the players have submitted their sheets and posted their intro post, we cna begin full pbping.
Zinegata
Prince

Post by Zinegata »

Did I shock and awe the entire group away? >_>
the_taken
Knight-Baron

Post by the_taken »

That may be entirely possible. I keep thinking about your introduction request and drawing a blank.
I had a signature here once but I've since lost it.

My current project: http://tgdmb.com/viewtopic.php?t=56456
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

Sorry, I've been a bit busy and stuff. I'll get to it soon.
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.