How will recent events affect this forum?

Practice posts and questions about the boards. The registration code for this board is 'Th3G@m|ngD3n' (Note the use of numbers and symbols!)

Moderator: Moderators

shadzar
Prince

How will recent events affect this forum?

Post by shadzar »

Wanted to ask this forums leaders about the use of a term and how it should be handled prior to actually using the term that can be read about on various places like ENWorld.org or Privateer Press' and Lone Wolf's wolflair websites.

http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/16793.html

Should a trademark symbol be used if someone were to start a thread discussing events surrounding this "Army Builder" program and how it relates to other things close to out gaming hobbies?

fbmf, Z, anyone else in TPTB, what would the preferred method of discussing this and suning the term be here are TGD?

EDIT: fix fbmf's name since I keep getting it in the wrong order. :bash:
Last edited by shadzar on Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Play the game, not the rules.
Swordslinger wrote:Or fuck it... I'm just going to get weapon specialization in my cock and whip people to death with it. Given all the enemies are total pussies, it seems like the appropriate thing to do.
Lewis Black wrote:If the people of New Zealand want to be part of our world, I believe they should hop off their islands, and push 'em closer.
good read (Note to self Maxus sucks a barrel of cocks.)
Starmaker
Duke

Post by Starmaker »

Crissa
King

Post by Crissa »

This is why we voted to remove him from IGDA.

-Crissa
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Post by fbmf »

[TGFBS]
I will let y'all know when/if I get a nasty-gram. Until then, I really don't give a shit.
{/TGFBS]