The Gaming Den Forum Index The Gaming Den
Welcome to the Gaming Den.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google
 Search WWW   Search tgdmb.com 
New Smilies
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> About the Gaming Den
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zherog
Knight-Baron

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Alright, I've removed fart and Bolt from the Top 16. They now appear at the end of the list.

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." ~ Jackie Robinson
shadzar
Prince

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Looks very good now. Didn't know there was a shocked smilie until now, but it and the razz are much more useful than fart and run.
Heath Robinson
Knight

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thank you, Zherog. Your efforts are definitely appreciated.
Koumei
Serious Badass

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks, Zherog.
Lago PARANOIA
Invincible Overlord

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

When are you going to upload those kickass smilies I posted?

Don't play with me. I need my Gar smilie so hard.
Your freedom to make rulings up on the fly is in direct conflict with my freedom to interact with an internally consistent narrative. Your freedom to run/play a game without needing to understand a complex rule system is in direct conflict with my freedom to play a character whose abilities and flaws function as I intended within that ruleset. Your freedom to add and change rules in the middle of the game is in direct conflict with my ability to understand that rules system before I decided whether or not to join your game.

In short, your entire post is dismissive of not merely my intelligence, but my agency. And I don't mean agency as a player within one of your games, I mean my agency as a person. You do not want me to be informed when I make the fundamental decisions of deciding whether to join your game or buying your rules system.
Koumei
Serious Badass

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Everyone needs gar. If the world was more GAR, Kamina would still be alive today.
Zherog
Knight-Baron

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lago PARANOIA wrote:
When are you going to upload those kickass smilies I posted?

Don't play with me. I need my Gar smilie so hard.

I'm trying to squeeze the hour or so I'll need into this weekend. If I don't get the time to do it over the weekend, though, I'll do it Monday evening.

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." ~ Jackie Robinson
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> About the Gaming Den All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: