New Smilies

Practice posts and questions about the boards. The registration code for this board is 'Th3G@m|ngD3n' (Note the use of numbers and symbols!)

Moderator: Moderators

Zherog
Knight-Baron

Post by Zherog »

Alright, I've removed :fart: and :bolt: from the Top 16. They now appear at the end of the list.
You can't fix stupid.

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." ~ Jackie Robinson
shadzar
Prince

Post by shadzar »

Looks very good now. Didn't know there was a shocked smilie until now, but it and the razz are much more useful than fart and run.
Play the game, not the rules.
Swordslinger wrote:Or fuck it... I'm just going to get weapon specialization in my cock and whip people to death with it. Given all the enemies are total pussies, it seems like the appropriate thing to do.
Lewis Black wrote:If the people of New Zealand want to be part of our world, I believe they should hop off their islands, and push 'em closer.
good read (Note to self Maxus sucks a barrel of cocks.)
Heath Robinson
Knight

Post by Heath Robinson »

Thank you, Zherog. Your efforts are definitely appreciated.
Face it. Today will be as bad a day as any other.
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

Thanks, Zherog.
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.
Lago PARANOIA
Invincible Overlord

Post by Lago PARANOIA »

When are you going to upload those kickass smilies I posted?

Don't play with me. I need my :gar: smilie so hard.
Josh Kablack wrote:Your freedom to make rulings up on the fly is in direct conflict with my freedom to interact with an internally consistent narrative. Your freedom to run/play a game without needing to understand a complex rule system is in direct conflict with my freedom to play a character whose abilities and flaws function as I intended within that ruleset. Your freedom to add and change rules in the middle of the game is in direct conflict with my ability to understand that rules system before I decided whether or not to join your game.

In short, your entire post is dismissive of not merely my intelligence, but my agency. And I don't mean agency as a player within one of your games, I mean my agency as a person. You do not want me to be informed when I make the fundamental decisions of deciding whether to join your game or buying your rules system.
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

Everyone needs gar. If the world was more GAR, Kamina would still be alive today.
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.
Zherog
Knight-Baron

Post by Zherog »

Lago PARANOIA wrote:When are you going to upload those kickass smilies I posted?

Don't play with me. I need my :gar: smilie so hard.
I'm trying to squeeze the hour or so I'll need into this weekend. If I don't get the time to do it over the weekend, though, I'll do it Monday evening.
You can't fix stupid.

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." ~ Jackie Robinson