The Gaming Den Forum Index The Gaming Den
Welcome to the Gaming Den.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google
 Search WWW   Search tgdmb.com 
Couldn't Get Mail Server Response Codes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> About the Gaming Den
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ganbare Gincun
Duke

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:53 pm    Post subject: Couldn't Get Mail Server Response Codes Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Whenever I try to send a Private Message to someone, I get the error message "couldn't get mail server response codes". I would send a PM to an Administrator about this, but, well, that's just not possible right now. LOL
Heath Robinson
Knight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It looks to be similar to a previous problem. If so, then the SMTP server isn't reachable (to send email notifications to people you're PMing) and is parrotting the error to the wrong person (ah, debug messages).
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got your message and replied.

Game On,
fbmf
Ganbare Gincun
Duke

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Cool deal! Thanks, guys!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> About the Gaming Den All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: