Frantic Needs to be Banned

Practice posts and questions about the boards. The registration code for this board is 'Th3G@m|ngD3n' (Note the use of numbers and symbols!)

Moderator: Moderators

Roy
Prince

Post by Roy »

Kaelik wrote:Frantic is like the anti-Roy, but with everything to a more extreme. I am totally okay with banning him over that image spam being inappropriate. But I will say that it has given me new appreciation for Roy. At least he confines himself to lolcats.
And I only use images to deal with irredeemable idiots.

But seriously. Check his logs. I'm 99% sure he's Iron Mongrel. He showed up around the same time IM left, constantly demonstrated facts that IM would know, and IM went lurking around my games on MW prior to Frantic trolling me about them here.

The only reason he is here at all is to troll me, which is also most likely why he spammed that disgusting drivel. As I told that fence builder guy: If he had told me to suck a barrel of cocks I would have taken it in stride. But when that's all he does...

Draco_Argentum wrote:
Mister_Sinister wrote:Clearly, your cock is part of the big barrel the server's busy sucking on.
Can someone tell it to stop using its teeth please?
Juton wrote:Damn, I thought [Pathfailure] accidentally created a feat worth taking, my mistake.
Koumei wrote:Shad, please just punch yourself in the face until you are too dizzy to type. I would greatly appreciate that.
Kaelik wrote:No, bad liar. Stop lying.
Standard Paizil Fare/Fail (SPF) Type I - doing exactly the opposite of what they said they would do.
Standard Paizil Fare/Fail (SPF) Type II - change for the sake of change.
Standard Paizil Fare/Fail (SPF) Type III - the illusion of change.
neilhuiz
1st Level

Post by neilhuiz »

Hi y'all. I may have moderation privs on here, but I try to avoid using them most of the time. When my mailbox blows up with reports (I've received a LOT), I tend to need to take action though. I've nuked the offending image. I know that fbmf has received the emails, too, I just happened to press the "edit" button sooner than he.

As I have always considered myself the a caretaker of the site (read: server), I am not comfortable taking action to ban anyone that isn't a run-of-the-mill spammer. I must defer to fbmf, or someone who is more in touch with the community than I am, for that.
- Neil

Code: Select all

int getRandomInt() { 
    return 4; // obtained using roll of fair die 
              // guaranteed to be random 
}
Crissa
King

Post by Crissa »

Neil, I say this as someone who never bans people from my own areas... When an account has a fit and begins acting destructively, action must be taken.

If he has not had his posting permissions revoked now, we're just lucky that the image-spamming and insults have not continued.

-Crissa
Akula
Knight-Baron

Post by Akula »

He posted more than one copy. Did all of them get edited? I really don't want to look.
TavishArtair
Knight-Baron

Post by TavishArtair »

There were five postings of it. Only one was moderated. You can reference his post history (i.e. "Find all posts by...") and it will show them. On my computer, it doesn't show the images when I do this, but frankly I cannot guarantee the same for anyone else so please don't look unless you're prepared, or just have a cast-iron stomach like I do.

( I certainly register that it's disgusting, but while I want to bleach my eyeballs, my "look away" reflex doens't really trigger. )
Last edited by TavishArtair on Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Akula
Knight-Baron

Post by Akula »

His posts in the following threads still need to be edited:

How often do you play?
Yogi Hats be damned, let's break the game at level 21.
4E Incompetency: The Yogi Hat Ranger
[Not 4e] What will we see from 5e?

They all still have the image.
Zherog
Knight-Baron

Post by Zherog »

All the images should now be deleted. If I've missed any, please re-report the post and I'll get it.
You can't fix stupid.

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." ~ Jackie Robinson
Judging__Eagle
Prince

Post by Judging__Eagle »

The Gaming Den; where Mathematics are rigorously applied to Mythology.

While everyone's Philosophy is not in accord, that doesn't mean we're not on board.
Blicero
Duke

Post by Blicero »

Please.
Out beyond the hull, mucoid strings of non-baryonic matter streamed past like Christ's blood in the firmament.
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Post by fbmf »

Sorry, kids. I was away with Ramnza for a few days.

Frantic is gone as of now.

[/The Great Fence Builder Speaks]