Journeyman

Re: Post Your Questions to the D&D FAQ

Post by Boulie_98 »

Maybe it's time to send it again?
SuicideChump
1st Level

Post by SuicideChump »

If you want, I may open a thread about all the bunch of questions/answers that me and a friend of mine sent/received through Customer Service.

Some of them are questions I have also read in this thread.

Mind that they are from Customer Service, not from His Highness Skip. :)
Username17
Serious Badass

Post by Username17 »

Well, Andy Collins is the sage now, and since he's sole designer on so much of the 3.5 revisions, the only person in the entire universe who has clue one as to what 3.5 meant by the FUBAR that is the charge revision, is the Sage.

Until Andy actually does something about it himself, there will be no "legal" way to actually use ride-by-attack.

-Username17
Lago_AM3P
Duke

Post by Lago_AM3P »

But Andy is so intensely lazy...
SuicideChump
1st Level

Post by SuicideChump »

FrankTrollman at [unixtime wrote:1115594281[/unixtime]]Well, Andy Collins is the sage now, and since he's sole designer on so much of the 3.5 revisions, the only person in the entire universe who has clue one as to what 3.5 meant by the FUBAR that is the charge revision, is the Sage.

ROFL...I wouldn't be so sure he has a clue...:-D

Hum, It's been a very long time since I read a Dragon Magazine issue, didn't know Skip was fired/substituted/whatever...

And I'd say the whole 3.5 operation is FUBAR, but that would be cheap defeatism.
3.5 was meant to be a 3.0 'fix'. Now we are just waiting for the fixing of the fix. There must be some deep philosophycal lesson beyond this circumstance, but it totally eludes me ;-)
Lago_AM3P
Duke

Post by Lago_AM3P »

If you have two game designers, one of which intentionally nerfed monster PCs and boosted his own PC whose schtick was emulating monster PCs, and the other was so bafflingly dumb that he thought that two-handed weapon fighting and dwarves were underpowered and you put these dipsticks in as second and first in command, you'll have a fucked-up game?
Username17
Serious Badass

Post by Username17 »

That if you take all of your game designers whose personal stock rose sufficiently that they could get good money writing freelance and let them go, and then fire your entire playtesting department, that quality is not likely to improve?

-Username17